How do I Make an international call?

How do I make an international call

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: International

To place a call while in the US to a country that uses 10-digit dialing, simply enter the 10-digit phone number you wish to call and tap the Call button as you would when making a domestic call.

To place a call while in the US to all other countries, you must start with 011. Next, you must use thecountry code, and then the number you wish to reach. For additional information on dialing patterns for specific countries, visit our International Service Options (while in the US) page.

For example, if you'd like to call a number in France:

1. Enter 011 and the country code 33.
  2. Enter the phone number.
  3. Tap the Call button.

For information about placing calls while traveling outside the US, visit our Trip Planner.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

To place a call while in the US to a country that uses 10-digit dialing, simply enter the 10-digit phone number you wish to call and tap the Call button as you would when making a domestic call.

To place a call while in the US to all other countries, you must start with 011. Next, you must use thecountry code, and then the number you wish to reach. For additional information on dialing patterns for specific countries, visit our International Service Options (while in the US) page.

For example, if you'd like to call a number in France:

1. Enter 011 and the country code 33.
  2. Enter the phone number.
  3. Tap the Call button.

For information about placing calls while traveling outside the US, visit our Trip Planner.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Thanks. I am in Italy & want to call US. Do I need to say yes to roaming. I have added minutes.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Let's make sure you are able to keep in touch while in Italy, Egrets. Did you add a global plan for service? In order to dial a U.S. number while you are in Italy, you would need to dial + then 1 then the ten digit U.S. number. For additional dialing instructions, you can use our trip planner: http://spr.ly/6582BP3no

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes