How do I Cancel Data Boost?

SYDROD25

I was wondering if there was a way to cancel the data boost i added to my account 12 hours ago. I have not used it yet, I still had about 0.40 gb left of data at the time of purchasing. I added the boost before upgrading my monthly plan, but after upgrading my plan I no longer need the boost. I should have checked that my initial request to change my plan went through before worrying about the email sent concerning low data. I didn't know that after actually updating my plan the data would be added for this billing cycle, and now I have far too much and really don't want to pay for the boost as well. Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Cancel Data Boost

Community Manager
Community Manager

SYDROD25,

We always want to make sure our customers have the data they need. Once a data boost has been purchased it can not be returned. Good news though. It does carry over to the next month as carryover. This way if you run out of plan data next month, you will have the extra data to use.

JenelleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

SYDROD25,

We always want to make sure our customers have the data they need. Once a data boost has been purchased it can not be returned. Good news though. It does carry over to the next month as carryover. This way if you run out of plan data next month, you will have the extra data to use.

JenelleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
0 Likes

TANGOJAY

Would Verizon rather lose $15 or a customer? will wait for answer before I decide to stay or go to Spectrum

0 Likes

boringusername

@TANGOJAY wrote:

Would Verizon rather lose $15 or a customer? will wait for answer before I decide to stay or go to Spectrum

Did you pay a data boost yourself you didn't need or are you waiting for an answer to an old post no one has read since 2017? By the way Sprectum is an MVNO that uses Verizon's network and they pay Verizon. So you're still giving money to Verizon

0 Likes