How can i get detailed messages of the last 2 days?

I need someone to help me as soon as possible retrieve messages from two lines within my account. Please someone get back to me as soon as possible.  This is a matter that needs to be handled immediatley.  I read where Verizon could get you the past 3-5 days of detailed messages and i need that done. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: How can i get detailed messages of the last 2 days. I need ASAP, matter of life and death.

Customer Support

Reneedallas, I understand that this is an urgent issue and I'm here to help. As ttipgem pointed out, to retrieve message content, you'll need to have a court order within 5 days of the original message. If you just need the number, date, and time, you can retrieve that info via your My Verizon account at vzw.com/myverizon.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: How can i get detailed messages of the last 2 days. I need ASAP, matter of life and death.

You will need a court order if you want to get the contents of text messages from Verizon.

0 Likes

Customer Support

Reneedallas, I understand that this is an urgent issue and I'm here to help. As ttipgem pointed out, to retrieve message content, you'll need to have a court order within 5 days of the original message. If you just need the number, date, and time, you can retrieve that info via your My Verizon account at vzw.com/myverizon.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes