Highlighted

How can I view previously paid bills?

I'm trying to find paid bills (preferably pdf's) on here. We no longer get paper bills and I need something itemized to show my employer for reimbursement.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Where can I find my old bills that I've already paid?

Sr. Leader

If you're the Account Owner and logged into your on-line My Verizon account, hover over My Billing & Usage, then click View Bill.  Use the drop-down to select the bill you want to view, then click the blue View or Save Printable Bill button.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Where can I find my old bills that I've already paid?

Sr. Leader

If you're the Account Owner and logged into your on-line My Verizon account, hover over My Billing & Usage, then click View Bill.  Use the drop-down to select the bill you want to view, then click the blue View or Save Printable Bill button.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How can I view previously paid bills?i

I can’t view mine either.  Your web site ie difficult to navigate and find the info that is on the paper bill. I guess I should go back to paper or find a new carrier.  And your costumer service terrible

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How can I view previously paid bills?i

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.
0 Likes