Highlighted

How can I view length of calls and text message numbers for each line?

BEVEROD

How do obtain view detail of calls placed, the numbers and duration of the call as well as text messages, the number and duration if possible. I do not see any option to access, show or view on the billing for either line.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Billing detail of ph numbers, length of calls and text message numbers for each line

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

The information should be available in the View Usage and View Bill sections of your My Verizon account if you're logged in as Account Owner/Manager.

0 Likes

Re: Billing detail of ph numbers, length of calls and text message numbers for each line

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

The information should be available in the View Usage and View Bill sections of your My Verizon account if you're logged in as Account Owner/Manager.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, BEVEROD. I appreciate you trying to find your call and message details online. Tikibar1 is right and I want to make sure you have all the details needed to view what you’re looking for. There are some great steps in the Usage section of https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-bill-online-faqs/#item20 to help with how to view your current month (#3) or previous bill (#2) details online. For your voice calls, you’ll be able to see the date and time, the direction of the call, the number called, and the number of minutes that call lasted. For text messages, you’ll be able to see the date and time along with the direction of the message and the number it was sent to/from.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes