How can I view data usage history?

how do your run a history of data usage on one line only?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Data usage history?

Customer Support

LEHUG50,

Great question. Here are all the handy tools you can use for data use. ->  https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/tools-for-monitoring-usage/

ShirazP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Customer Support

LEHUG50,

Great question. Here are all the handy tools you can use for data use. ->  https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/tools-for-monitoring-usage/

ShirazP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Greetings,

Verizon Wireless customers need access to usage history reports over time, not just the current billing cycle.  It is not convenient to extract this data from separate billing statements, one-by-one.

The data is certainly available and I am convinced Verizon is committed enough to customer service to make it happen.

Much thanks in advance!

Still wouild like to see my data usage by month for the last 6 months

I tried everyting I could think of but can't find it on the web site.

Customer Support

drbrale, We know the importance of viewing your daughters' data usage, we'll help you here. Sign into your online account and select Data tab (upper right corner), Data Analysis, Data Tab (middle page) to view your monthly data usage. To view additional months, select the Bill tab at the top of the page and select Bill Overview. Select the desired bill cycle and select view this bill PDF at the bottom of the page. Does this information help? Is there any particular reason you need this information?

TrinetteW_VZW