Highlighted

How can I unlock my device if I can't remember the pattern I used?

Well here it is. My PTSD has gotten me all screwed up and I can't remember the pattern I used to lock the phone......HELP

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: I can't remember the pattern I used to lock it.

I am very sorry to hear that! Unfortunately there is no way to unlock a phone that has been locked and forgotten the PIN Code. You will need to perform a Factory Data Reset (FDR) to unlock the phone. If you comment back with the model phone, I can give you exact instructions to do this.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

I am very sorry to hear that! Unfortunately there is no way to unlock a phone that has been locked and forgotten the PIN Code. You will need to perform a Factory Data Reset (FDR) to unlock the phone. If you comment back with the model phone, I can give you exact instructions to do this.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

If I reset my cell to factory default will I lose all my contacts, photos, music and apps?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Bear333, thank you so much for this question. We want to provide you with all the information that you need. When you complete a factory reset on your cell phone, it will wipe the phone clean like it's coming out of the box for the first time. To answer your question, yes, it will delete contacts, photos, music, and apps.

What has you looking to reset your device? Do you back your phone up (Verizon Cloud or other cloud services)? KevinR_VZW

0 Likes