Highlighted

How can I see how much I owe on my device?

DAVMOR23

Need breakdown of money owed on phones

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Need amount owed on phones

Ann154
Expert

You can view the device payment balance when you sign into your MyVerizon account online.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

You can view the device payment balance when you sign into your MyVerizon account online.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Knowing your cost is important, DAVMOR23. We can definitely check on the breakdown of your device payment. I have sent you a Private Message to further discuss. Please reply to the Private Message.

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

DentedJeep

This seems to be secret info these days.  I should be able to log into my account and easily see it.  Where is my balance owed?

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

DentedJeep, making sure you are aware of your options to review the balance of your devices is important. Your time is valuable and we are here to help. Why are you looking for the balance of your devices? Please follow this link http://vz.to/2h5CdxF  and reference number 4 from the “Device payments and making installment payments” section to review the steps on how to view this information. Does this information help?

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes