Highlighted

How can I see calls I have made?

mastermeander

Hello All, thanks for providing this service.

My issue: I would like to retrieve access to calls made in late June and early July. Is this possible?

How?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Retreive Phone Records

Ann154
Expert

The phone records are available on your bills and those are available for 18 months worth in your MyVerizon account online.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

The phone records are available on your bills and those are available for 18 months worth in your MyVerizon account online.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Where are they online?

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader
0 Likes

washapples

It tells me that call details (ie phone number, number of minutes, etc) are only available for 90 days.  Where can I get a breakdown of phone calls from Jan-Feb 2019?

Community Manager
Community Manager

It's vital that you are able to quickly and easily view your call records, washapples. Help is here. As Ann154 correctly pointed out, you can view your call records on the last 18 billing statements within My Verizon. Here's how you can view and download statements: http://spr.ly/6602ExTRu Does this help?

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes