Highlighted

How can I pay my bill when I am abroad and locked out of my account?

habbasi

I need to pay my bill for Verizon mobile number (I have the mobile phone number and the account number with me) but unfortunately all the methods require some form of login. Right now login is difficult because I've either been locked out of my account or my information hasn't been updated accurately.

Either way, I had to go abroad abruptly because of a close personal death in the family, and needed to stay abroad for several months till June. Since I am abroad I can't use my phone to pay bills like I used to because I don't get a signal here.

Is there a phone number, or even better, an email that I can use to contact Verizon regarding this matter? I completely forgot about the billing until my landlord sent me photos of the bill in question (since I was so preoccupied with other matters).

Thanks for your time, and I hope I get a speedy response.

Regards.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Bil Payment - Abroad and Locked out of Account

Community Manager
Community Manager
habbasi,

I would first like to send my condolences to your family during this time of loss. I understand that paying a bill can be the last thing on your mind when dealing with the loss of a family member. As you are currently abroad it can cause challenges signing into your My Verizon account. We are currently working on getting this resolved. You can reach out to our Global Support team at the toll free number here... http://vz.to/1thWKRd for further assistance with making a payment.
LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Bil Payment - Abroad and Locked out of Account

Community Manager
Community Manager
habbasi,

I would first like to send my condolences to your family during this time of loss. I understand that paying a bill can be the last thing on your mind when dealing with the loss of a family member. As you are currently abroad it can cause challenges signing into your My Verizon account. We are currently working on getting this resolved. You can reach out to our Global Support team at the toll free number here... http://vz.to/1thWKRd for further assistance with making a payment.
LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes