How can I look at an itemized bill on-line or the app like I used to get in the mail?

BIGKOUNTRY48

How can I look at an itemized bill on-line or the app like I used to get in the mail??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: bill

Elements

You can view that info on the My Verizon website.

If you just want the bill, use the menu bar at the top to navigate to: My Billing > View Bill

You can view a printable bill for details, or use links to the side to see call history and similar info.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Elements

You can view that info on the My Verizon website.

If you just want the bill, use the menu bar at the top to navigate to: My Billing > View Bill

You can view a printable bill for details, or use links to the side to see call history and similar info.

View solution in original post

Mtn108

Verizon is the only company I have ever had an account with that will not show you an itemized bill. It shows extra charges, but it doesn't show what they are for.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

It is sad that you feel this way about us when it comes to showing you an itemized bill, Mtn108. Let me help turn things around to help you with the fact we do show itemized bills on My Verizon. What exact issues did you have when you tried to access your itemize bill? How did you go about accessing the bill? The information shared by the community member is correct if you want to access the itemized bill. Also, here's a link that shows you can use the Verizon App to view the bill https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-bill-online-faqs/  . Please review the link for these options and I trust it will show you the wonderful options of viewing your billing statement details. 

EdwinW_VZW

0 Likes