Highlighted

How can I find a lost phone number?

Adgarner1

I lost a number. I really need to find it. This person left me a voicemail on a specific date. We also conversed via iMessage. I do not have record of the iMessage or the voicemail as I deleted both. I clear my deleted voicemails as well incase my phone is ever lost. I did not receive a missed call when the voicemail was left as my phone was dead. I see I can look up voice and message history on my account, but since it was an iMessage it doesn't show up. Is there anyway I can find this, or can verizon tell me?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Find number

sprmankalel
Leader

If you remember when the voicemail was left then you can look at your bill for that date and time and hopefully it'll be there in the call history. This is only available at the end of your billing cycle. Log onto your online account to view your detailed bill.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Find number

sprmankalel
Leader

If you remember when the voicemail was left then you can look at your bill for that date and time and hopefully it'll be there in the call history. This is only available at the end of your billing cycle. Log onto your online account to view your detailed bill.

View solution in original post

0 Likes