How can I change my data plan and backdate to beginning of this billing cycle

GregTho

How can I change my data plan and backdate to beginning of this billing cycle

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: How can I change my data plan and backdate to beginning of this billing cycle

Community Manager
Community Manager

That's a great question GregTho! If you change your plan online, you can select the option to backdate, future date or on demand, (meaning, today). Please let us know if this works.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: How can I change my data plan and backdate to beginning of this billing cycle

Loquat

I believe that you can do it online...but I know for sure you can get it done if you call VZW customer support.  I've done this before myself...

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

That's a great question GregTho! If you change your plan online, you can select the option to backdate, future date or on demand, (meaning, today). Please let us know if this works.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Keep in mind that you can only backdate if you're increasing your data plan.  If you want to decrease your data plan, you can only do so effective at the beginning of your next billing cycle.