Highlighted

How can I access a list of my recent calls?

lilmeeks75

How can my list of recent phone calls?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: How can I access a list of my recent calls?

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Log into your My Verizon account as Owner/Manager, click the blue View Usage (or use the drop-down at the top to hover over My Usage and then click View Usage), then click Minutes at the left. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Log into your My Verizon account as Owner/Manager, click the blue View Usage (or use the drop-down at the top to hover over My Usage and then click View Usage), then click Minutes at the left. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes

04eglide

That doesn’t work!

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

You're looking at an old thread and the VzW web site has been updated several times since this thread was created.  See if this helps:

View Usage

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

04eglide, 

I know how important it can be to view your call records, and access your information. I am sorry to hear that you have had trouble finding this information on your account. You can visit the following link to find details on how to view your usage history. To view recent calls that have not yet appeared on the bill, you can scroll down to the section labeled "View current bill cycle usage." There are also instructions to view past bill cycle usage if needed. Please let us know if you have any questions about this process. 

MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes