How Much Data Do I Have Left On My Plan?

r10renault

My home page in myverizon says I have used all my data with 4 days remaining but When I click usage it says I have 20% remaining, which is right and why is one wrong?

0 Likes

Re: How Much Data Do I Have Left On My Plan?

boringusername

what does your actual phone say. I assume yOu have the built in data meter set to conincide with your billing cycle, right?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there. I apologize for the conflicting information. I'd like to assist you with options that'll help to determine the real usage amount. Here is a link that'll allow you to utilize some tools to help with usage. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/tools-for-monitoring-usage/ I would like to help get the correct details. I've sent you a Private Message to assist you further.

VanetrisC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

One way to track your data is to reset your Data usage alerts on your device, but there are several other ways to see your data usage on My Verizon online, and on your Verizon App. Are you concerned about your usage? You will also be able to see the amounts used by each device on the account, as well as how your data is been utilized. If you want a really fast report on your usage, you can just call #DATA from your Verizon device. Here's more details for you in this link:https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/data-usage-faqs/.

TinaN_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes