Highlighted

How Much Data Carries Over Every Month?

I pay for the small 2g plan with rollover data. My cycle always shows about 1.75g left before the cycle ends. I have had this plan for about 6months and the highest data I ever have is just under 4g. How can it roll over month to month but never get above 4g ?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Data carry over?

Sr. Leader

The MAX you would have in any month with carryover and a 2GB plan is 4GB - and that would mean you used no data.  Your regular plan data gets used first - then the carryover if you need it.  The carryover expires each month.  The next month you get your 2GB allowance and anything left of your 2GB allowance from the previous month - the carryover amount expires and is replaced by the leftover allowance from the current month.  You will not get more than 4GB in any month.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Data carry over?

Sr. Leader

The MAX you would have in any month with carryover and a 2GB plan is 4GB - and that would mean you used no data.  Your regular plan data gets used first - then the carryover if you need it.  The carryover expires each month.  The next month you get your 2GB allowance and anything left of your 2GB allowance from the previous month - the carryover amount expires and is replaced by the leftover allowance from the current month.  You will not get more than 4GB in any month.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Covid19