How Long Will It Take For Credit To Be Adjusted On My Bill?

Jsoerjono84

It says in the terms that I will be credited the monthly bill for my iPhone 7 I traded up for on black Friday. It also states the credits will take 2-3 cycles to apply. Will I be retro credited for the first couple cycles that I'm still paying cash for?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Will i be credited for the 2-3 cycles it takes to adjust my bill for the free iphone black friday deal

Weth
Sr. Leader

Yes, you are retro credited. On one line the credits started on the second billing cycle and I was credited 2 months, and on the other line it took three billing periods and I was credited 3 months. So you are not perpetually behind 2 or 3 months, they will catch you up.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Will i be credited for the 2-3 cycles it takes to adjust my bill for the free iphone black friday deal

pherson
Leader

That's a great question. I would assume so only because they retro charge on your very first month having service.

0 Likes

Weth
Sr. Leader

Yes, you are retro credited. On one line the credits started on the second billing cycle and I was credited 2 months, and on the other line it took three billing periods and I was credited 3 months. So you are not perpetually behind 2 or 3 months, they will catch you up.

View solution in original post

0 Likes