Highlighted

How Do I Reset The Pin Number For My Phone?

I need help changing pin number for [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How Do I Reset The Pin Number For My Phone?

Novice

The quickest for you may be to call customer service at

800-922-0204. Hopefully this helps.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Are you wanting to change the PIN for your VzW account or for the device itself? 

If you want to change your account PIN, see if item # 4 at this link helps:

Account PIN FAQs | Verizon Wireless

If you're wanting to change the PIN on your device, there should be an option in the phone's Settings > Security.  Exact steps can be provided once you provide which phone model you have.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

DONMOA48,

Help is here! We want to make sure you have the ability to reset your PIN with ease. What make & model phone do you have? Please provide us with more information on exactly what PIN you are trying to reset. (For example, is this the PIN that you use to unlock  to get into your phone?)

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!"

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have iphone 8 plus and need to reset my pin # in order to talk to verizon about a billing question

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Gotcha. Community Sr. Leader tikibar1 has the right idea with the link above. To be sure though do you have Verizon Wireless Prepaid service or Verizon Wireless postpaid service?

If it's postpaid, then here's a direct link to update your 4-digit PIN number to something new.
https://www.verizonwireless.com/pin?intcmp=vzwdom

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

need to reset pin number PLEASE HELP

0 Likes
Highlighted

Iphone 6

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

KA221,

We definitely want to assist you with this. There are so many different passwords nowadays, so I would like to make sure we're on the same page. If you want to reset the billing system PIN number, click here: http://spr.ly/6606Gq5DE If you woud like to change the PIN on your phone's unlock screen, click here: http://spr.ly/6607Gq5D1 I hope this information is helpful.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes