How Do I Continue Getting Paper Bills?

BULLVADE65

I WANT TO CONTINUE RECEIVING MY PAPER BILL. [Removed]

personal information  removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: How Do I Continue Getting Paper Bills?

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Log into the desktop version of My Verizon as Account Owner, hover over My Profile at the top and click My Profile & Settings.  Scroll down to the Wireless Billing Information section and look for Paper-free Billing; to the far right of that, click the blue Change Paper-free Billing.  Click the blue Switch Back to Paper Billing.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Log into the desktop version of My Verizon as Account Owner, hover over My Profile at the top and click My Profile & Settings.  Scroll down to the Wireless Billing Information section and look for Paper-free Billing; to the far right of that, click the blue Change Paper-free Billing.  Click the blue Switch Back to Paper Billing.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for your helpful steps, tikibar1. I wanted to add that there are some fantastic visuals to help with the process at https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1516476#1516476 as well. I understand that paper-free billing is not best for everyone, BULLVADE65, and I want to be sure you have the option that fits your needs best. Keep in mind that you have the option to stay paper-free and print your bill through My Verizon if the need for a physical copy arises. You can even go back up to 18 months online.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

bmclamb324

ok I'll try that

0 Likes