Highlighted

How Do I Change My Pin?

LOXFAB94

I received an email that said I needed to change my pin by a certain date. I am having an extremely difficult time trying to figure out how to do this

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: How do you change your pin

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

If logged into the desktop version of My Verizon as Account Owner, hover over My Profile at the top and then click My Profile & Settings.  Scroll down a bit within the Personal & Security Information section and you should see Account PIN; to the far right of that, click the blue Change Account PIN.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Expert

You can sign into your MyVerizon account online and go to your profile settings and change the pin there.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

I wouldn't use any links that are in the e-mail as it could be a phishing attempt.  I don't remember ever seeing an e-mail truly from VzW that said I had to change my PIN, but I have received a couple of phishing e-mails over the years.  If you think the e-mail isn't legitimate, forward a copy of it to phishing@verizonwireless.com

MISHELSHAY

how????????????????????????

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

If logged into the desktop version of My Verizon as Account Owner, hover over My Profile at the top and then click My Profile & Settings.  Scroll down a bit within the Personal & Security Information section and you should see Account PIN; to the far right of that, click the blue Change Account PIN.

View solution in original post

jadidonato

I found my way to Profile Settings and a page full of services including Change My PIN, but when I click on it, I'm brought to a Verizon page showing 4 columns (Apps & Services, Brands, Follow & Store Locator).  There is no information or link to direct me to changing a PIN.  Not even a mention of PIN.

Why did that happen?  Help Please.  Can someone give me useful instructions to change my PIN (or even to help me find out what my PIN is? 

jdidonato

Community Manager
Community Manager

Jadidonato, I am sorry to see you are experiencing difficulties on changing the Account PIN. We are more than happy to further assist to ensure you are able to reset your Account PIN. Just to clarify, when you are signed in to your My Verizon account, are you the Account Owner on the account or an Account Member? 

0 Likes

kirks55

I am having the same problem.  I am the account owner and I can change my email, password and security question.  Nothing about the PIN.

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

If you're logged into the desktop version of My Verizon as Account Owner/Manager, click on Account on the far right-hand side, then Profile Settings.  Click Account PIN on the left-hand side.  Change Your Account PIN should be in the middle of the screen.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Being able to change your PIN is very important, kirks55. I am happy to assist. When you are in the 'My Profile' section of the My Verizon online account, at the top, what title is listed (account owner, account manager, account member)? GregL_VZW

0 Likes