How Do I Cancel My Service?

ShawnWyatt

WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO CANCEL THIS HORRIBLE PHONE SERVICE? WE HAVE TRIED FOR OVER 6 MONTHS TO DISCONNECT PHONES AND SERVICES THAT WE ARE NO LONGER CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGATED TO PAY. NOW WE ARE PAYING AN EXTRA $100+ EVERY MONTH BECAUSE YOUR EMPLOYEES CAN'T BE TRUSTED TO DO ANYTHING THEY PROMISE. THIS IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD WITH A BUSINESS! NO WONDER VERIZON CUSTOMERS ARE JUMPING SHIP BY THE THOUSANDS. AT THIS POINT I'D RATHER GO WITHOUT CELL PHONE SERVICE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE THEN PAY VERIZON ONE MORE PENNY!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: How Do I Cancel My Service?

KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

We don't want to see any customer leave our family .I'm sorry you have experienced bad service. Please share some details about your service issues with us. We would love to help resolve your service issues and keep you with our amazing family. If you choose to cancel we will be very sad but we can also assist with that request by phone. Please call us at 1-800-922-0204 as stated by lewisr13 because we can only cancel via phone or at the store location.

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

lewisr13
Leader

Call to cancel. 800-922-0204 it's actually easy if you make an effort.

0 Likes

KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

We don't want to see any customer leave our family .I'm sorry you have experienced bad service. Please share some details about your service issues with us. We would love to help resolve your service issues and keep you with our amazing family. If you choose to cancel we will be very sad but we can also assist with that request by phone. Please call us at 1-800-922-0204 as stated by lewisr13 because we can only cancel via phone or at the store location.

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes