Highlighted

How Do I Cancel My Order?

Currently I only have my computer(with internet connection) with me, and I do not have a phone, so I can not call customer service.

My order is on hold currently, and I have a week's worth of time before my order actually processes.

However, I do not see a cancel option, and cancelling should not be a problem since it even hasn't shipped yet, right?

Long story short - how can I cancel my order without using a phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: How Do I Cancel My Order?

Novice

You would have to call in to cancel the order, there isn't any way to do it online. If you do not have your own phone, can you use someone else's or if you're staying at a hotel, use their phone? If not, you can go into a corporate Verizon Wireless store and I'm sure they'd let you make a call (or make it for you) to cancel the odrer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

You would have to call in to cancel the order, there isn't any way to do it online. If you do not have your own phone, can you use someone else's or if you're staying at a hotel, use their phone? If not, you can go into a corporate Verizon Wireless store and I'm sure they'd let you make a call (or make it for you) to cancel the odrer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
I am sad to hear you want to cancel your order rhb1028! I totally understand how important it is to have a phone in your hands. I have sent you a private message so we can review your account.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes