How Do I Apply My Employee Discounts?

How do you apply an Employee Discount to an Online Order you are trying to Purchase??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Employee Discounts

Sr. Leader

When you are logged in to your MyVerizon account any eligible employee discounts would be automatically applied to your merchandise purchase. If you are talking about a discount on your calling plan, that does not apply when making a purchase. You request that afterwards at the following location.

Verizon Employee Discount & Employment Validation - Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

When you are logged in to your MyVerizon account any eligible employee discounts would be automatically applied to your merchandise purchase. If you are talking about a discount on your calling plan, that does not apply when making a purchase. You request that afterwards at the following location.

Verizon Employee Discount & Employment Validation - Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

What email do I send it to?

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Musicmarilyne wrote:

What email do I send it to?

Follow the instruction in the link

0 Likes
Highlighted

how do i use my employeer(TURTLE & HUGHES) discount to be applied on my bill when they tell me i should be receiving one?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We understand how important all of your discounts are for you. If you're on a qualifying plan, then you would see your employee discount being applied directly on your bill. If you're on one of our unlimited plans then your employee discount would not be compatible. What plan are you currently on?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How Do I Apply My Employee Discounts?

how do I receive an application for my employee discount

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How Do I Apply My Employee Discounts?

Customer Support

We understand wanting to get the employee discount applied to your account sunofthunder. We are happy to help. This process is completed online through our website here https://www.verizonwireless.com/ed/rylEntryPage .

RashadM_VZW

0 Likes