Highlighted

How Do I Apply For My Company Discount?

I was told I can get a discount on my plan through my company.  how do I go about getting the discount?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Company discount

Want to get employee discount form my employer

0 Likes
Highlighted

should have started a new thread instead of bumping a 2 year old one. What plan are you on?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We want to ensure that you are able to get any discount that you are eligible for, Pudgat1203. You can set up your employer discount here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/discount-program/

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

I work for mount carmel medical group

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How Do I Apply For My Company Discount?

If you accept their "unlimited" plan they now tell you that employee discounts are no longer applicable. That happened to me just today. I walked out.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Verizonhix, having the details about adding a company discount is imperative to me as well. I will be more than happy to assist. I have supplied a link to sign up for your employee discount. Does this provide clarity? https://www.verizonwireless.com/discount-program/

RodneyM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How Do I Apply For My Company Discount?

@Gherkin1979 wrote:

If you accept their "unlimited" plan they now tell you that employee discounts are no longer applicable. That happened to me just today. I walked out.

Your choice. It's been that way for over 2 years. And actually Military/Vets and First responders do get a discount

0 Likes
Highlighted

My problem is that I want to register my company so the employees can take advantage of the discount but there is no place to set up my cimoany so that when an employee enters their email address it shows they are eligible for a discount.

Where do I go? I have been online with Verizon and transferred 15 times and still no mone has a clue.

0 Likes