Highlighted

How Can I See My Text Message History?

ANGELMOM1211

How do I view my text message log

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: How Can I See My Text Message History?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi ANGELMOM1211​,

Please see this user guide which explains how to access your text messages online with the Verizon Messages web app: WEB - Use Messages+ on the Web

Please note that if you have an iOS device, you must turn off iMessage by going to Settings → Messages on your iPhone and choose OFF. You can turn iMessage back on if you stop using Verizon Messages.

DanW_VZW

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Text message logs for the current billing period can be found by logging into the desktop version of My Verizon as Account Owner/Manager, hovering over My Usage at the top, then clicking View Usage.  Click Messages on the left-hand side of the screen, then use the drop-down to select the appropriate line.

For past text logs (up to 90 days' worth), log into the desktop version of My Verizon, hover over My Billing at the top, and then click View Bill.  Use the drop-down to select the appropriate billing cycle, click the Calls&Messages tab, use the drop-down to select the appropriate line (if applicable), and then click the blue Messaging.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi ANGELMOM1211​,

Please see this user guide which explains how to access your text messages online with the Verizon Messages web app: WEB - Use Messages+ on the Web

Please note that if you have an iOS device, you must turn off iMessage by going to Settings → Messages on your iPhone and choose OFF. You can turn iMessage back on if you stop using Verizon Messages.

DanW_VZW

0 Likes

Donky1673

Thank you MucHHHHHHHHHH

0 Likes