How Can I Read Texts On Another Phone On My Account?

GABPAI42

How to read text messages on another phone on my account

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: How to read text messages on another phone on my account

Customer Service Rep

I wouldn't recommend using an active phone from another active line to check your text messages.  You can do it from a tablet or computer.  With a tablet download the Verizon Messages + app and follow the set up prompts to connect it to your line.  From a computer you can log into My Verizon.

NoahS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

You have to look on the other phone.

0 Likes

Customer Service Rep

GABPAI42, thank you for reaching out to us in this community forum. We want to make sure we are on the same page. Are you trying to get access to another device's text messages?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

KEVDAB5

I am

Customer Service Rep

I wouldn't recommend using an active phone from another active line to check your text messages.  You can do it from a tablet or computer.  With a tablet download the Verizon Messages + app and follow the set up prompts to connect it to your line.  From a computer you can log into My Verizon.

NoahS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

beckylacomb

I have 2 lines on my account an id like to know how I could read trxts from my other phone 

0 Likes

jav6

@beckylacomb Use Integrated Messaging and Message+.  Then you can log in to the lines' MyVerizon profile login on a laptop or computer and use the desktop app or webapp for access to the messaging on the phone.  iMessages or other messaging app messages might not show up.

0 Likes