how do i payoff a device online?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: payoff

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

Log in to My Verizon Log In | Verizon Wireless  as the Account Owner.  Go to My Devices, choose the device you would like to pay off.  There will be a link (as shown in my screenshot) to Check upgrade Options. When you click on it, you are given the option to Turn in your device and upgrade or the option to Payoff your Device. Once you click on the Pay off your device link, you will be given payment options to complete.  That's assuming you are able to do so under the terms of your purchase agreement.

0 Likes

Re: payoff

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

Log in to My Verizon Log In | Verizon Wireless  as the Account Owner.  Go to My Devices, choose the device you would like to pay off.  There will be a link (as shown in my screenshot) to Check upgrade Options. When you click on it, you are given the option to Turn in your device and upgrade or the option to Payoff your Device. Once you click on the Pay off your device link, you will be given payment options to complete.  That's assuming you are able to do so under the terms of your purchase agreement.

0 Likes