Highlighted

How Can I Change My Pin Number?

I need the pin number for this account to remove a phone number.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: pin number

Community Manager
Community Manager

Having access to your account is important, MPTRETTINS. While Ann154 is correct that only the account owner is able to update the billing PIN. If you are the account owner you can always follow this link to reset your billing PIN: http://spr.ly/65838PPxS

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Only the account owner can reset the billing password through their MyVerizon account online.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Having access to your account is important, MPTRETTINS. While Ann154 is correct that only the account owner is able to update the billing PIN. If you are the account owner you can always follow this link to reset your billing PIN: http://spr.ly/65838PPxS

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Where on the screen associated with the link you provided do you go to create/setup/change an account pin?

0 Likes
Highlighted

I tried following the link, it went to password change, I don't want that, and it didn't show a link to the pin change. And YES, I am the account manager

Highlighted

and why cant we get a response here on the verizon website instead of some tweet? 

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry to hear about the difficulty with changing the account PIN, gwtagoldwinger1. I definitely want to make sure that you get the answer you need right here. As an account owner, you are unable to change the account PIN. Only the line of service that is registered on My Verizon as the account owner can do this. Please have the account owner change the PIN. If you are the account owner and your My Verizon line of service is registered as an account manager line, please let us know as we can assist with unregistering My Verizon so that you can re-register as the My Verizon account owner. 

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

gwtagoldwinger1,

Thank you for the clarification. It's important that your account PIN is updated properly. Let's proceed here. What happens when you enter your "My Verizon" login in the following link when you try to reset your account PIN http://spr.ly/6609E0JBh also mentioned you need access to your account PIN to remove a phone number. Can you tell me what you mean by removing your a phone number? Are you inquiring about canceling a line of service?

JuanD_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How Can I Change My Pin Number?

can i change my account pin

0 Likes