Highlighted

Horrible customer service

My husband and I have been on the phone  multiple times in the last few days.  Not including Christmas.  I was just on the phone for OVER TWO HOURS and then they hung up. I tried calling back and it was after 9 PM. They closed at 9 PM and had me on hold until after 930, and didn't even bother calling me back. All I am trying to do is port my old number in as a new line. My husband was on the phone for multiple  hours and I stopped counting  after three hours the other day. But this wasn't just once that day. It was multiple  times. My husband and the lady at the wireless  center was told that for all the trouble  there would  be a discount  applied to the line and now I am being told we won't. THEN the same phone number I've had since I was 17 years old is gone. I'm being  told they can't see it, or it has to go to tier 2 port customer  service and they see it but it looks weird. We opened this account less than three days ago and it seems like a huge mistake.  It's been nothing  but trouble.  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Horrible customer service

My family and I have paid over two grand for dirt phones, terrible service and even worse at this rate they aren't taking our phones back after we have asked them on more than one ocassion to buy us out/take the phones after multiple problems with the LG V30 and the LG V40. You still have the luxury to give your phone back since you still seem to be in the 14 day contract which a represenitive broke with us after not giving us two phones after the 14 day policy and then proceeding to say it was our fault. Get yourself out of Verizon and into AT&T; they have better policys and better deals going on at that moment. With the 10 years that wev'e been with them and feeling like pondscum we are going to try and switch after this fudgeery... All they've done is lie and lie again... Don't get into it..  

Don't get an LG ever... I want to use mine as taget practice

0 Likes