Highlighted

Horrible customer service. Closed Edge agreement no reason . Stay away

siriusjamie

I have been a loyal customer for 6 years, I edged up 2 years ago. I returned the phone a year ago and I have been billed every single month for an Edge for 1 year. I have to call once a month for an hour to get a credit for the phone. Verizon force closed my edge agreement on the current phone, no one there can explain why. Over 8 hour long phone calls with a follow up phone call promised not one person called. Still no resolution, stay away!! Now I have a 700 dollar bill..

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Horrible customer service. Closed Edge agreement no reason . Stay away

Customer Service Rep

siriusjamie,

It pains me to see that you have had such a poor experience with the device payment program. I want to be sure that this whole experience is turned around for you. Could you please clarify, why was the device returned after having it for a year? Did you get a different phone under the payment program? Is the current balance a result of the forced closure of the device payments?

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Re: Horrible customer service. Closed Edge agreement no reason . Stay away

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

You left out a lot of information.

why was the phone returned a year ago?

what phone have you used since then?  (Did they send you a phone?)

When or was the phone ever returned?

IF not returned, why?  Broken, water damage?

It shouldn't have taken a year, but if you broke your original phone, sent it in under warranty or insurance, and were sent a loaner phone to use, you are now being billed for the replacement phone (to keep) and they have totaled your phone and ended the Edge agreement.