Highlighted

Horrible Customer Service

Is there an email for customer service issues?  I have been dealing with the 800 number for 10 days and as of this morning they told me the only way to speak to a manager is to send snail mail.  Verizon has put a 2 week deadline on changing my line and I have tried for 10 days to get an answer and now they say snail mail.... There has to be someone who can look at my account and figure out what happened.   I just need to get through to a person who will actually listen and not transfer me or call me a lair or hang up on me.    It has been a fun 10 days dealing with Verizon.

Labels (1)
Highlighted

Re: Horrible Customer Service

Sr. Leader

Perhaps we can answer a question for you regarding whatever issue you have.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I want to do the Edge program but a payment was rejected by my bank for unable to locate account.   Verizon is holding this against me as returned/NSF payment.  As soon as I found out I paid the card from the same account.  The bank doesn't show Verizon tried to take payment at all.  Now Verizon is holding this returned payment against me so I can't do the Edge program.  It the payment was returned from NSF I would accept it but this is out of my hands.   This has happened before between Verizon and my bank and no one could explain why.   I only have 14 days to change my plan to the Edge and wasted 10 days going around with Verizon about a form they can file fo ran override.  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

If it has been less than 6 months since the NSF incident, then you will not be able to do Edge.  I just don't see them making an exception since all they see it what is on screen and not the details about Verizon not making an attempt to withdraw funds.  Are you on a new contract plan that you just started 10 days ago?  Can you go back to month to month service until this issue is past its 6 month mark?  Hoe many months before this mark is passed?

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
kjlars2mom,
I'm here to help with any difficulties you're experiencing. I have sent you a direct message here. Please respond so I can further assist.

DaisyP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Highlighted

The payment wasn't NFS... that's my point. It just happened in April

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Perhaps Daisy can assist you further.  i only know that if the screen says NFS, then Edge eligibility is out the window.  You will have to follow her request though, as she cannot send you a direct message until you both follow each other.

How To: Direct Message

DaisyP_VZW

kjlars2mom

0 Likes
Highlighted

sent you an email

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
I can understand your concern, kjlars1mom! If incorrect payment information was entered, the system would reject it in the same way that it does when an account has insufficient funds. This does affect Edge eligibility, but after 6 months, your eligibility is reevaluated and you may be able to Edge up at that time.

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes