Highlighted

Home Page Red Banner SIGN IN not working.

On the verizonwireless Home Page there is a Red Banner with Sign In To My Verizon and my User ID is remembered. I click on the Sign In button and nothing happens. Zilch, nada, nothing. I have to go to the small black text Sign In/Register at the top right corner of that page and click Sign In. That takes me to ANOTHER page with a Sign in button and my User ID is also remembered there along with my security icon being displayed. I click on the Sign In button and the page refreshes with a block where I can type in my password and click the Sign In button....AGAIN.....to actually get signed in. WHY DOES THE SIGN IN BLOCK ON THE RED BANNER ON THE WWW.VERIZONWIRELESS.COM Home Page NOT WORK?? Is this just a sick joke to see how long people will sit there clicking on a Sign In button THAT DOES NOTHING?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Home Page Red Banner SIGN IN not working.

I did experience this and similar problems using IE 11 on Windows 7. I simply installed Chrome and did not have these issues when I use it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

It seems to be working for me (Windows 8 PC, Chrome browser) when I go to verizonwireless.com

Perhaps clear cache in your browser and try again?  Or try a different browser?

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Working for me on Win 10 Chrome browser and on MS Edge browser.

Highlighted

Hmmm, not working for me. Hasn't worked for weeks. Windows 8.1 and IE 11. Going to upgrade to Windows 10 in a week or so once my Data Plan rolls over to the next month. Maybe it will start working then. Apparently it is not a web site problem so my bad. I apologize Verizon.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

It's a bit late for me to comment on Win 8.1 since I updated to Win10 July 29, but it was working then for me as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I did experience this and similar problems using IE 11 on Windows 7. I simply installed Chrome and did not have these issues when I use it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Yep....definitely an IE 11 problem. I should have suspected that. IE 11 has been a little quirky on a few other sites too. Loaded up Chrome and Firefox and both worked.

Highlighted

Glad that worked for you. Sometimes some of the extensions within IE 11 can go rogue and start causing issues. Same with other browsers but far less occurrences. Smiley Happy

0 Likes