Highlighted

Home Fusion disappearing data

Where o where does my little data go????

I've noticed that at least once per month my home fusion blows through a large chunk of data (>3GB) at odd times at night when we are not online.  In a normal day we go through about 1GB per day. 

I recently started turning off the home wireless router near the end of the month to avoid going over our 30GB.  In the meantime we use phones for hot-spots to stay on line.  This month, on the first billing day of the month I turned the our wi-fi back on and that night 9 GB vanished.  That's nearly 1/3 of our monthly usage gone when no one was even on line. I am concerned that the fusion device itself is downloading firmware or some other data at my expense.  how can I find out what used up this huge amount of data?

01/17/20163:44 AM4.78082
01/17/201612:04 AM4.49683
Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Home Fusion disappearing data

Customer Support

Kimed6 - Having access to you Home Fusion data usage is a must. You can log into your My Verizon account and view the usage with the Data utilization tool.  Check it out. vz.to/1NjLmJT
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes