Highlighted

Help

How do I delete numbers from the cloud

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Help

Sr. Leader

You can delete them from your phone...when it syncs they should be removed from the cloud.  If that isn't happening, then try deleting from the cloud and the phone at the same time - then the sync should no longer contain that number.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Help

Customer Support

Kimi45177-

I have over 500+ contacts, so the Verizon Cloud is truly my best friend when it comes to stoing and saving my contacts. I know that sometimes it's vital to alter those contacts. If you wanted to delete numbers from the Cloud, you may do so by deleting the contact from your device and syncing to the Verizon Cloud. Or, you can also manage your contacts from the Cloud using My Verizon. You are going to log into your online account, hover over the "My devices" drop down on the top of the page, and then click on "My Cloud and Media contacts". From there, you will be brough t to the main page of the Verizon Cloud. You can then select "contacts" from the left hand side. Once you can view all of your contacts, select the box in the right hand corner with a check mark in it. That will allow you to select the contacts that you wish to delete. A trashcan will then appear next to the check-marked box and that will allow you to delete those contacts.
AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes