Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
Help
Okra77

I retuned two phones within the 14 day period and put two phones that we already had on my account the lines should be 20 a piece this has not happened yet. Also I retuned accessories in the amount of 106.98 got a credit of 66.98 instead of the 106.98

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help
Okra77

Okay guys just to clarify I opened 4 new lines last week with 4 new phones. After a few days decided my wife and i were not happy with the phones so we decided. to return our two. We returned our two today paid restocking fee and put our two older verizon phones on our two lines. We have had the phones for years. After they were activated i asked would this change get us out of the two year contract on those two lines only since we brought our own equipment they assured me it would, they also assured me that it would make the fee 20 a month instead of 40. I go home check my my verizon mobile and it does not reflect this. I call customer service same thing no reflection of this. I am hoping it gets straight soon. Also i returned two cases for 106.98 and it was to be credited to my account they only credited 66.98. I hope this gets rectified soon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Being incorrectly charged after upgrading your equipment would also concern me Okra77. Allow us to get to the bottom of your billing and equipment concerns. When you called into our Customer Service Department, were they able to determine additional adjustments were to be applied to your account? Did you purchase the equipment at the store or online? Did you return the accessories to a store location?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Okra77

No they were not able to see the adjustments that were to be made. I purchased the iphone 5s's at a store and returned it to the same store. Also the accessories were purchased and returned to the same store as well.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I appreciate the additional details provided Okra77. Was this done at a corporate store location or indirect store location? Since the accessories were purchased at the store location, I would recommend reaching out to the store to inquire why partial credit for the accessories was refunded.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Okra77

corporate store tupelo mississippi. i did reach out to the store no response was given my receipt also reflects a credit or 106.98 but only 66.98 was issued .

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for getting back to us Okra77. It strange to hear they only credit issued reflects something different then what is listed on your account. I would like to take a closer look at your account. I will be sending you a private message shortly to further assist.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW

0 Likes