Highlighted

Hello. I recently upgraded my phone via the edge program. I was never given the address to return my old phone to and am now being charged for it. I need the address immediately, as I don't want to be charged for this ridiculous mistake.

Kinokoren

I called the store I got my phone from and they claimed there should have been an email sent with the shipping label in it. I never received such an email, and neither did my mom who pays the account off.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes

Re: Hello.  I recently upgraded my phone via the edge program. I was never given the address to return my old phone to and am now being charged for it. I need the address immediately, as I don't want to be charged for this ridiculous mistake.

Snn5
Sr. Leader

Your mother should call Verizon as the account owner, unless you are an account manager and can call on her behalf.  Ask for a re-issue via email or postal mail or access My Verizon for recent orders and you can reprint a label there.  However, there is a limit to the reprint attempts and you may need to visit a store or call in to rectify.

Re: Hello. I recently upgraded my phone via the edge program. I was never given the address to return my old phone to and am now being charged for it. I need the address immediately, as I don't want to be charged for this ridiculous mistake.

Rawrbug

if you did an early edge in store, they should of been able to take the phone from you then and there... unless it was at an authorized retailer and not an actual Verizon store, then you would of needed to call customer care and request a edge return bag and the usps shipping label.

0 Likes

Re: Hello.  I recently upgraded my phone via the edge program. I was never given the address to return my old phone to and am now being charged for it. I need the address immediately, as I don't want to be charged for this ridiculous mistake.

Snn5
Sr. Leader

I only traded in a phone one time.  The rep (who I used to employ) did not ask if the phone worked or had damage, only turned it off and back on.  He took my phone then and there and I never saw it again after I bought my new 2 year contract phone at the same time.  He never mentioned any stipulations or restrictions, no requirements or rules.  I did read the pad/tablet before signing and it stated that i swore the trade in was free of defects, water damage, or likewise.  I never heard another word about it, never received a bill for an un returned device or a damaged returned device.  That was my only experience with sending off a phone on trade in/Edge and all my other returns were warranty-related and a return label was in my replacement box everytime.  I think the Edge trade-in and warranty replacement shipping and receiving procedures are a lot different.

0 Likes