Highlighted

Having trouble with a prepaid mobile device I purchased. I was sick of ATT and paying high bills so I transferred from an iphone to verizon prepaid device. am totally regretting it now. Have tried calling customer support. The system doesn't recognize my

Having trouble with a prepaid mobile device I purchased. I was sick of ATT and paying high bills so I transferred from an iphone to verizon prepaid device. am totally regretting it now. Have tried calling customer support. The system doesn't recognize my number and gives me no option and then hangs up on me. Just talked to an actual person who transferred me to the automated system, which in turn hung up on me. Called back again, explained my situation, asked operator to not transfer me and to stay on line until I was connected with actual person. Was disconnected (hung up on!) when she tried to transfer me. I am totally regretting my decision to give verizon my business. I am not receiving calls to my phone and have apparently not been since I set up the account. Text msgs are going to my old mobile device, which no longer even has a sim card in it and has no service with any provider. Even more now that I'm trying to contact customer support through this option the system is still not recognizing my number so I'm forced to login as a "community member", if this is the kind of "customer support" verizon provides you will lose my bisiness by end of day. HELP

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Having trouble with a prepaid mobile device I purchased. I was sick of ATT and paying high bills so I transferred from an iphone to verizon prepaid device. am totally regretting it now. Have tried calling customer support. The system doesn't recognize

You need to call PREPAID customer service @ 888-294-6804. Sounds like your port may not have completed correctly if you are not getting calls.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Having trouble with a prepaid mobile device I purchased. I was sick of ATT and paying high bills so I transferred from an iphone to verizon prepaid device. am totally regretting it now. Have tried calling customer support. The system doesn't recognize

Novice

Also, with messages, you have to disconnect, unsubscribe from Imessages. It's a pain going from iphone to androids. You might want to consider just getting a new number.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I realize this. When calling prepaid cus service it only gives you the option to input your #. If you dont the system hangs up on you. When I input my number the system doesnt recognize it and hangs up on me.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

Did you port your number over?  Also, do you have a verizon store near you? Corporate store.  It might be better to go to the corporate store and they can set it all up and make sure it's working good.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

Also, I believe you can now chat on the Verizon website with tech support.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Only if you have a number which the system recognizes. Going to a store now

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

Good. That's actually your best bet. Make sure they check ALL, messaging, calls incoming, outgoing, etc.

0 Likes