Highlighted

Haven't received my billing credits

Back in April, I purchased a Sumsung Galaxy S9+ through bestbuy.com. Part of the promotion they had running at the time was a Verzion bill credit of $12.50/month for 24 months. The bill credits were suppose to start within 1-2 billing cycles. Now, 5 months later, I still haven't recieved any bill credits. I've talked to both in-store reps at Best Buy and Verizon Wireless. They have been no help. I have my S9+ purchase reciept and screenshots showing that I should be receiving the bill credits. How and to whom do I escalate this issue?

Screenshot_20180919-174843_Gallery.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Haven't received my billing credits

Call 800-922-0204, request for someone to submit a promo escalation form. Sometimes a promo isn't entered properly. Had the same thing happen with my girlfriend's Pixel she got last Christmas. Took forever to get that resolved when an agent hasn't the slightest idea what they are doing.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Haven't received my billing credits

Customer Support

alchargo,

We want nothing more than for you to receive any promotion you qualified for during your purchase. To help, we've sent you a Private Message. Please check your inbox and respond to us there.

Shawnte_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes