Highlighted

Have not recieved my promotional gift cards fro switching service.

I have been a customer now for over 6months. I have not received the promotional gift cards promised for switching over to Verizon. Call a couple times and was told they are sorry and they will be sent asap. Still have not received them nor have had an issue resolved since I switched. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the promotional visa gift cards for switching over? Has anyone else jacked around with credits they were supposed to receive. Considering leaving Verizon.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Have not recieved my promotional gift cards fro switching service.

Community Manager
Community Manager

We definitely want you to get the rebates you deserve, and I would be more than happy to help you make sure you are able to get yours! When you made the switch, did you also submit your rebate on our rebate website using the promo code? If not, this may be why you have not received your rebate yet. To submit your rebate, or to check on the status of your rebate, please follow this link. https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/

AlfredoR_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

We did not receive a promo code. The sales person who used to be the manager at the store we signed up said he took care of everything and the gift cards would be shipped in after three months of service. I even have a call I made to Verizon to confirm this and a couple months ago they said they will be mailing this. Do you have a code I am supposed to enter. I also called about a credit we didn't receive for a phone we turned in but after 5 or 6 times trying to get this resolved I keep being told I would get a call back and that doesn't happen. I am giving up on that $500 credit which I am sure is Verizon's strategy. Please let me know what code I am supposed to enter as we never received on or given those instructions any of the times we requested our gift cards for switching over. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

hawk3333, I have the same issue. I think verizon wants us to forget that we signed up for the promotion.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have the same issue! Feels like verizon do it intentionally to take advantage of customer. Verizon owe me $300 in credit for my promo. I have contacted customer service five times and still didnt get it. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

All rebates are submitted and tracked through the Rebate Center here: https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/ . Promo codes would show on your receipts, along with the time frame it needs to be submitted by. For your other inquiries, we are happy to assist you. A Private Note will be sent to help you further. -BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes