Hardship program or payment for loyal customer

I presently was taken out of work for medical leave. I have called many times, besides the phone not working and getting replacement that also does work. I'm trying to keep my servicenon. It has never been suspended through this provider and previous provider for the past  12 years. I have called Verizon many times them just refer me to the financial department as they do everyone but I'm looking for a special program for people in special circumstances.  Has anyone had this issue? If so, who did you write or speak to get help @ Verizon ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Hardship program or payment for loyal customer

Leader

Did you actually speak with the finance department? They usually handles these cases with late payment/payment plans.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Yes, they provide no such plan

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Finding yourself in a financial hardship is never a good feeling, ad0502. While we don't have a program or plan that lowers your monthly payment, our Financial Services recovery team may set up a lower payment for you. Are you currently past due on your account?

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I believe that you are truly missing the point, as you guys always do. I've been with Verizon for since 2011 minus one year in between.  However, you guys definitely do have the absolute best service BUTTTTTTTTTY, you also have the worst accountability staff in the world. I've had my phone cut off more times for false reasons  than chickens lose their heads on a chicken farm. And no matter what, their representatives don't take the blame for nothing. Even when the mistakes are clearly their faults, they still try to penalize you and make you pay for their employee's mishaps.  Now, back to the topic....when someone says payment plan for hardships, they mean this for example....if someone suffers an illness that puts them in the hospital for 2, 3, or even 4 months, and once the get out they are now 2 to 3 months ba led up in their bills, a payment arrangement will be hard to possibly make if they ain't bento work in the same amount of time. A lot of people are literally living pay check to pay check. So, if someone owes $900.00 for 4 past due Bill's, then under a payment plan, they would continue to pay their $140.00 a month bill, plus a little extra like $60.00 that would go towards what's owed on the previous past due amount to help bring that balance current. If they decide and can pay more, then they can do so. And that is an official payment plan. 2 solid things will be salvaged in such manner, the relationship between verizon and the customer,  as well as the wholehearted integrity of Verizon. VERIZON, you guys need to get it together and really come up with ways to truly give back to the source that put you guys where y'all are....the population....the people...the customers. If you do t start to show that you care, you'll soon fall like the  Berlin wall. You guys are already ridiculously expensive. 

0 Likes
Covid19