Highlighted

Great Customer Service

I would like to make note of the excellent customer service offered to me at the Lisle Illinois store by Mr. Smith. I had gone into one of the Verizon Corporate Stores to inquire about upgrading my "Hum" unit and was "almost waited on" by a sales agent with both a bad attitude and an unwillingness to address my issues. This interaction left me very upset and I left the facility without coming to any resolutions.  A day later I went into the Lisle store where I was waited on by Mr. Smith who not only fully explained the required "upgrade charges" to me but also assisted me in the purchase of my new device. The customer service exhibited by Mr. Smith should be the benchmark that all Verizon employees should seek to achieve. I will make it a point to look for Alex Smith on any and all of my future purchases and interactions with Verizon.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Great Customer Service

Customer Support

DEATEA,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out regarding your recent visit to our store in Lisle, IL. It's always great to hear about the positive interactions our customers like you have in our stores, and I'd like to apologize for the less than ideal experience you had at one of our other locations. Feedback is key, so we will be sure to pass along your kind words. If you ever need help, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us or visit http://spr.ly/6604GLIdq. Have a great day!

RyanC_VZW

0 Likes