How do I get things Bill to my acct. Like Google play

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Google play

Community Manager
Community Manager
Donjon1973,

Billing to your account is a nice and convenient way to download things through the Play Store. Have you downloaded anything yet through there? Is this your first time purchasing anything in there? Does it not give you an option at checkout/payment option?

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I'm having a problem with mine. I have been using it, but all of a sudden, today, it is not allowing me to. It is still there, just not "lit up". My bill is current, has never been a problem in 12 years. I have tried everything I could think of. I started this at 6 pm this evening, lol. It is now 1:18 am. I'm now out of ideas. Any help would be so greatly appreciated!! Thanks so very much!! 

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

PrincessTina,

Not to worry we are here to help. I would not know what to do if I was unable to bill to my account. When you try to purchase an item/application on google play what messages do you see? Is your google play account linked to your email address? Please advise of what you have completed so far to further assist.
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes