Highlighted

Going back to 2 year agreement after many issues with edge program extra charges.

I Edged up in October. I was charged $325.00 for the second half of my edge program after I already paid to get to be able to edge up. I've called every month to get this reMoved. I returned the phone. I have the tracking number. I finally got (after calling several times) the text conformation that it would be credited back on my account. It still hasnt been creditied back on my account but every time I call they say it will take 24-48 hours to be credited back to your account. I'm still waiting for it to be credited since they told me that Monday the 13 it was to be credited back to the account. I'm so frustrated and angry that everytime I call they treat me like a child. It's their screw up in the first place!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Going back to 2 year agreement after many issues with edge program extra charges.

Community Manager
Community Manager
kbenz33,

This is not the customer service experience that we want for you.  I am glad to see that were have been able to get this corrected for you but I want to make sure we take a look the pending credit. I will be sending a private message to better assist so we can take a look at your account.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Highlighted

Re: Going back to 2 year agreement after many issues with edge program extra charges.

Thank you for taking care the problem that no one else could fix. I greatly appreciate it. Its been a very frustrating past 6 months trying to get this resolved. Thank you very much!!