Go unlimited plan

paldrich1

Just wondering if anyone else was told upgrading to go unlimited data plan would not increase their bill.  Doing so has added $20 extra to my bill per line each month.  

0 Likes

Re: Go unlimited plan

boringusername

@paldrich1 wrote:

Just wondering if anyone else was told upgrading to go unlimited data plan would not increase their bill.  Doing so has added $20 extra to my bill per line each month.  

What plan did you have before? How mnay lines? Did you look online to see the price of the Go plan because the information is rigt there for everyone to clearly see. Don't like it switch back to your old plan

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

If their old plan is retired, it might not be possible to switch back to it. If they do want to, they need to request the switch with an inactive pricing request within 14 days of the original change to the Go Unlimited Plan. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

boringusername

@Ann154 wrote:

If their old plan is retired, it might not be possible to switch back to it. If they do want to, they need to request the switch with an inactive pricing request within 14 days of the original change to the Go Unlimited Plan. 

Which is why they should kind of hurry and answer the question. Go doesn't have a $20 per lne charge so it's weird they said it that way

0 Likes

glitchedpixel

They could have switched to Go with autopay making the lines (assuming they have 4+) $40 compared to $20 on regular data packages.

I can see how in that scenario it looks like your line charge went from $20 to $40 giving the impression line access went up and extra $20. But that's speculation until OP gives more info.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to make sure you are aware of what increased your total on your bill. Were you able to see the total per line while on Go unlimited? How many lines do you have? Do you have autopay and paperfree discount? Let us know if you have any questions about your plan. We are here for you.

JavierMD_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

@paldrich1 wrote:

You should keep in mind that whether or not switching to the GoUnllimited plan would increase your bill would depend on which plan you previously had. For some, the bill may increase and for others the bill may decrease. To think the the same answer would apply to ALL accounts is not realistic. The same can be said that the GoUnlimited plan would be the CORRECT plan for ALL people to get, which is why Verizon offers multiple plans with unlimited. For many, unfortunately, GoUnlimited being the least expensive of the unlimited plans appears to be the ONLY criteria which they use when choosing which unlimited plan to select, regardless if some of the other features of the plan(s) is what they should be using to make their selection.