Go Unlimited 55+ Loyality Plan VZ Picks who gets it.

JANMCC78

I live in Tennessee and want the Go Unlimited 55+ Loyality Plan.  I have a family member that lives next door to me that got offered the plan and took it.  I called immediately after she took it and VZ will not give it to me.  This is just not fair, I have been a long time customer and would like to be treated as other customers.  T-Mobile offers Unlimited 55+ to people living in any state for $70 a month.  I would like to stay with VZ but it may be time to make the change if VZ is not willing to help their loyal customers.

Labels (1)

Re: Go Unlimited 55+ Loyality Plan VZ Picks who gets it.

Community Manager
Community Manager

JANMCC78,

We would never want for you to even think about leaving our wireless family, as we greatly appreciate your business. As a customer myself, I always look for all saving opportunities. I regret that you don't live in the targeted areas where the Go Unlimited 55+ plan is being offered & that for some reason you don't have the same opportunity as your neighbor had. I do have to say that is very odd that your neighbor that does not live in the targeted areas was able to receive this savings offer. We often have different promotions throughout the year, so if there is not one right now for you, there may be one down the road. I would like to take some time to do a personalized account analysis to make sure we haven't missed any saving offers. I have sent you a Private Message so that I can collect the necessary details to help further. Please respond to me in the Private Message to continue. Thanks!

Alicia_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

JANMCC78

Thanks for responding. I know that it seems odd that my neighbor got this promotion but I know it to be fact because my neighbor is my sister. It only seems to me that I should be able to get the same promotion. I am looking to upgrade both phones on my plan and I foresee using more data with the better phones. The data increase will not be a large amount but I don't want to be worrying every month if I am going to exceed my data limit. Looking at other carries I can get unlimited for 2 phones for $70 a month. With that being said I would like to stay with verizon and would be willing to pay $80 or $90 a month for 2 lines for unlimited. Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks

0 Likes

glitchedpixel

It's a target offer. No amount of contacting VZW will cause it to show on your account. The only 3 states that are actively offering are Florida, Missouri and Illinois if that is the billing address.

Getting that offer in Tennessee is weird. Unless your sister is on paperless billing and lived in one of those states before.

0 Likes

JANMCC78

Thanks for contacting me and explaining what is going on with that offer.  I have a much better understanding of it now.  Hopefully Verizon will be offering that plan to more states in the future.

Thanks

Verizon

0 Likes

berbo
  • I was offered the plan on the phone last week as a way to get me to stay. I needed thr person that was 55+ on the phone so had to call back. We called back today and the person told me she could not offer us that plan. This is complete garbage! We have both been with VZW for 12+ years.  Might try going into a store to see if they can help and if not will probably leave.
Tags (1)
0 Likes

tlhigham

Just got off the phone with Tmobile, they offer 2 lines unlimited talk, text and data, 2 lines $70.00 includes taxes and fees. Switching tommorrow. Your phone has to be paid for to keep your phone and number.

0 Likes