Global charges for calls/texts to devices WITHIN Family Plan

Kdiffily

I will be taking a trip internationally (Antigua) and currently have a Family Plan with 3 iDevices - 2 iPhones & an iPad (plan = MORE EVERYTHING LOYALTY UNLT TALK & TEXT).  I've activated the (free) global service on all 3 devices but have not paid for a global data or talk/text plan.  While abroad, can I communicate BETWEEN (text/email/call) the devices in our shared Family Plan free of charge or will I be charged the same as though I were calling/texting any other phone number? 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Global charges for calls/texts to devices WITHIN Family Plan

Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Kdiffily! Thank you for asking about the possible cost impact of using service while visiting Antigua. Yes, using service to communicate with other lines on your account is like calling any other number. You'll be billed for roaming (using the service of a foreign network as a visitor). Those charges will appear on  your next Verizon Wireless bill. So if you do plan to use roaming service, please check pricing using the Trip Planner at this link: http://vz.to/12UuI3l.   DionM_VZW Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Global charges for calls/texts to devices WITHIN Family Plan

Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Kdiffily! Thank you for asking about the possible cost impact of using service while visiting Antigua. Yes, using service to communicate with other lines on your account is like calling any other number. You'll be billed for roaming (using the service of a foreign network as a visitor). Those charges will appear on  your next Verizon Wireless bill. So if you do plan to use roaming service, please check pricing using the Trip Planner at this link: http://vz.to/12UuI3l.   DionM_VZW Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes