Highlighted

Glitch in the system regarding payments?

C_C77

I'm very frustrated and I'm not sure this is the place to get this fixed.  But awareness is key.  I paid my bill in full.  It was over three different payments because we were paying off my daughter's phone.  Mind you, I monitor my checking accounts very closely.  None of the three payments have been reversed in any way.  Verizon shut off my phones!  I live 30 miles out of town in a very rural area.  I have to use a cruddy booster to have cell service in my kitchen.  I rely on it for internet, work emails, and phone service.  Verizon is showing one of the payments as being reversed and now it is pending.  The payment was made on September 27th!!  The payment was reversed on 10/8!  And the customer service rep said it was my bank.  How is that possible when the bank has never shown it to be reversed for any reason.  I'm pretty sure I would have noticed that.  And why is this just now affecting everything starting the 11th?  I was on the phone for over an hour on the 11th and again for 30 minutes on the 12th.  My bank still shows the payments are good.  Why is the payment still pending and why are my services still at risk?  I've been with Verizon since they bought out Cellular One.  So, I've been a customer for 20 years!  I've never had this happen before and the CSR didn't know what was going on, either.  Why can't somebody fix this?  Has this happened to anybody else?  It's so bizarre and the service interruptions are very frustrating!!

0 Likes

Re: Glitch in the system regarding payments?

Community Manager
Community Manager

We're sorry to hear that you've had problems with your payment and that your services have been compromised. We know you depend on our services and we want to make sure we're doing everything we can to help you. I've sent you a Private Note so we can further assist.

JesusG_VZW

0 Likes