Highlighted

Gizmo Watch

We have had our gizmo watch for less than a month. The charge is not working and I could not find one to purchase. I called customer support who told me to use a usbc charger, which does not fit the watch. I was transferred over to tech support who had me on hold for over 50 minutes. They told me to go to a core store and they would replace the charger as Verizon bought the company that manufacturers the watches and accessories. Well the store told me they would not replace the charger, very rudely, and that he would only replace the watch itself. I called customer service again and still have not gotten any kind of response. 

I am beyond frustrated, I would rather just return the watch at this point as I am not able to even turn it on due to no charger.

I would love for a representative to contact me on this matter.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Gizmo Watch

I also want to add this is the gizmowatch not the pal or gadget.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Gizmo Watch

Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh no! We definitely do not like to hear that you are having this charging issue with your very new Gizmo Watch, DRJ10. We are very sorry to hear about the experience that you have had with the support that you received so far. We definitely want to make sure that this is resolved for you. Just so that we can see this from your eyes, can you please describe what happens when you use the charger that came with the device to attempt to charge it? When did this first begin? BrettA_VZW

0 Likes