Highlighted

Getting payment notices at old email address

GRINSBY

I'm getting notices that account has been paid at my old email address.  I've gone through my profile and only see my current email account listed.  What am I missing?  No links in emails to update/change anything.

Help!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Getting payment notices at old email address

Ann154
Expert

Was your current account ever associated with that email address? I personally had a similar experience. When I opened my account years ago I had it associated with one email address  but it was conflicting with an older account that had been closed. So I switched my current account to a second email account. However on the rare occasion I scheduled a payment, I was getting a notification from the old email address. I would check my email preferences and there was no indication that the old email address was listed. I finally called customer service and ask them to check my account to verify the email address. They found the two locations that I had changed the email address, but they found a third listing with the old email address. Once they changed the third listing, I didn't have any issues receiving emails to the old address.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Re: Getting payment notices at old email address

Community Manager
Community Manager

GRINSBY-

It's always important to make sure your correct e-mail is on file. Please reply to my Private Message to personally assist with your account.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes