Highlighted

Galaxy S8+ Device Payment Plan

jmprescott

My husband bought a new Samsung Galaxy S8+ and decided to pay for it using a monthly repayment plan. We're close to paying it off now, but I just realized we have 2 different charges on the bill for the plan and they've been there since he got the phone; one under "Account charges" and one under his specific phone. Can anyone tell me why this is?

Phone.PNG

0 Likes

Re: Galaxy S8+ Device Payment Plan

Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmprescott ,

An accurate bill is the best kind to have, but please consider deleting or editing your picture as it still shows some account info. With two lines on your account, do you have both lines on a device payment? I ask because your agreement number is different in each section, and has a "View Details" section that would show you more information related to it. You would also be able to view the PDF version of your monthly statement to see any device payment information on the account, including the remaining balance and current charges of the related devices. You can also see info about any active device payments when you sign into My Verizon and viewing the remaining balances under "Devices": https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/device-payment-faqs/

RussellM_VZW

0 Likes

jmprescott

We should only be paying for one device. The charge is listed under "Account charges", so it isn't tied to either of our lines and that one doesn't have a "View Details" button. The PDF of the bill is also unhelpful. It looks like we have either been paying for a device we never bought or someone else's device. Since it's on the same number payment (21 out of 24), I assume it would have had to have been bought in the same billing cycle as my husband's phone, but we didn't buy anything else at that time.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

It is very important to us that you understand your bill and how you are being charged. The screenshot that you have sent isn't helpful in helping us to answer your question because it is a small portion of the bill and the way the screenshot has been cut off, it looks like a credit not a charge. Please meet us in Direct Message so we can look into this for you

NicholeK_VZW

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, jmprescott. You mentioned that you were concerned about an account charge appearing on your bill. From the way the bill is shown in the thread, it looks like you are receiving an additional credit not a charge. In order to get to the bottom of this, please send us your full name, number, and good time to reach you. Remember to include your time zone! We will be standing by!

NicholeK_VZW

0 Likes